Many of our customers say that Lynne brings an aura of positivity and dedication to everything that she does. A unique individual that has a passion and commitment to her work that also flows through her social life too. An enthusiastic individual that is always smiling and looking to help others.
What we want is for you to be happy and to also ensure that you know you are in good hands from the moment you contact Lynne. So with all of her qualifications and many clients that have referred and recommended her for many years we are certain that you will be happy with the great changes Lynne will help you put in place.
It’s not so much about us but more about what we bring to the table that will benefit you.
Here’s a selection of Lynne’s many qualifications to give you an idea of what experience and knowledge you can benefit from:
- BSC First Class honours in Human Biosciences
- LSSM Sports & remedial Massage Therapist, trained by Mel cash, completed an approved programme at the Institute of Sport & Remedial Massage
- Diploma in Reflexology from the Association of Reflexologists
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy – Swedish Massage
- Level 3 Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- USUI Reiki
- Fitness Certifications – Spinning Instructor, TRX Instructor, HIIT trainer, Gym based boxing Trainer, Circuits Trainer
- Insurances/Associations – FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists), AoR (Association of Reflexologists), REPS (Register of Exercise Professionals), ISRM
Simply call Lynne today on 07784 147955 to find out more.